County Tipperary E45 KA99
+353 67 41111
Based on 2 reviews
Photos of Great National Abbey Court Hotel, Lodges & Trinity Leisure Spa
Customer reviews about Great National Abbey Court Hotel, Lodges & Trinity Leisure Spa
- Kailey Noble-Murray Added 07/11/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Absolutely stunning hotel with pleasant and helpful staff. Abbott's bar had a tasty menu and great vibe to enjoy a pint. Walkable to the town centre of Nenagh and view of the castle from some rooms! Would be a fantastic wedding or event venue as well. Will return!
- Maire Columb Added 19/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆A lovely friendly place. I had a meeting there with a good few friends. The coffee and finger food provided was good and fresh. They were attentive to our every need. The room provided for us was warm and comfortable and exactly what we needed. All electronic equipment worked well....microphones and TV show/slides from a lap top.....if I remember correctly. It was an impressive talk which has stayed with me ever since.
- Martina Corrigan Added 05/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amazing hotel. Wonderful helpful staff. Very clean. Will definitely b back.
- Muireann Dockrell Added 30/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Loving it ... walking distance to town, staying in one of the lodges.. use of 20m swimming pool & other facilities.. lodges are spotless. V central location to heritage / tourists sites ... need a car for travel to some.
- Brid Ann Curran Added 15/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Cannot find enough stars to rate this hotel, we had the most amazing stay with our 4 kids. Staff were so helpful, food was delicious and the 40 year old Tall barman, made our stay super. He entertained the kids ( 3 year old put him through his paces ) and even made a birthday dinner that bit more special ( even if he thought he was 45
- Martyn Monk Added 15/06/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Loved this hotel got everything you need from a hotel and much more. All the staff are amazing with a special mention to the bar staff especially John. A very welcoming and helpful man
- John O'Meara Added 02/01/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Love this place . It has it all . Food is nice . The staff are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is big enough and small enough . Lots of nooks and crannys . The gardens are lovely and the parking is free.
Share this page
Today's weather in Nenagh (County Tipperary)
03:00 12 ℃ 1012 hPa 91 % 3 m/s 06:00 13 ℃ 1011 hPa 95 % 3 m/s 09:00 13 ℃ 1011 hPa 87 % 5 m/s 12:00 14 ℃ 1013 hPa 72 % 6 m/s 15:00 14 ℃ 1014 hPa 69 % 6 m/s 18:00 10 ℃ 1015 hPa 85 % 3 m/s 21:00 8 ℃ 1017 hPa 91 % 2 m/s